For all Assessments, the following general requirements hold:
(1) Assignments should be 2-3 double-spaced pages, with reasonable (12 pt.) font and reasonable (1 inch) margins.
(2) Citations to material are required; in-text citations are preferred (MLA style).
The Campaign–SLO #2
Note: This is primary research at it’s best. Visit or call the campaign offices of candidates you are following and they will be glad to help you with this information. Meet the candidate if possible on your visit. (Their offices are in your neighborhood).
1. What is the campaign budget for each of the candidates in the race you are following?
2. How are each raising money?
3. What interest groups will support/oppose each candidate?
4. List campaign slogans and examples of campaign literature/signs, colors etc. for each. (Here you can use pictures of these)
5. Endorsements of newspapers, VIP’s etc.
6. What voter groups are targeted by each campaign?
Prepare your paper and deposit in the dropbox.