Using the hazard analysis tools conduct a hazard analysis of your community. Based on your analysis, write a 5–10 page paper describing the high and moderate hazards you identified. Follow these steps:
· Identify and characterize the hazards
· Evaluate each hazard for severity and frequency
· Estimate the risk
· Determine the societal and economic (direct) effects and the indirect effects or costs
· Determine the acceptable level of risk
· Identify risk-reduction opportunities
Include the actions the local emergency management organization should take to mitigate the hazards, with a comment as to how the hazards would impact vulnerable populations and critical infrastructure if not mitigated. Be sure to include a hazard ranking. Discuss preparations that should be made in the community to safeguard lives and property in the event of a natural or man-made emergency or disaster related to the hazards.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?
In case you would like to know more of forex trading please check it out