1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
Part 3: Minimum 5 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Trends and Issues in Health care
1. Discuss the correlation between nursing education and positive patient outcomes.
a. Describe current research that links patient safety outcomes to advanced degrees in nursing.
2. Based on some real-life experiences, explain whether you agree or disagree with this research (writhe in the first person)
Part 2: Trends and Issues in Health care
1. Discuss the difference between a DNP and a PhD in nursing.
2. Discuss which of these you would choose to pursue if you decide to continue your education to the doctoral level and explain why.
Part 3: Trends and Issues in Health care (Write in the first person)
The IOM published report, “Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health,” makes recommendations for lifelong learning and achieving higher levels of education.
Purpose: Examine the importance of nursing education and discuss your overall educational goals.
Include the following:
1. Discuss your options in the job market based on your educational level.
Review the IOM Future of Nursing Recommendations for achieving higher levels of education.
2. Describe what professional certification and advanced degrees (MSN, DNP, etc.) you want to pursue and explain your reasons for wanting to attain the education.
3 Discuss your timeline for accomplishing these goals.
3. Discuss how increasing your level of education would affect how your competitiveness in the current job market and your role in the future of nursing.
4. Discuss the relationship of continuing nursing education to competency, attitudes, knowledge, and the ANA Scope and Standards for Practice and Code of Ethics.
5. Discuss whether continuing nursing education should be mandatory. Provide support for your response
|Our Services||Our services||Our services||Our Services|
|Custom Research Papers|
Custom Term Paper
Dissertation Writing Service
Do My Essay
Do My Essay For Me
Do My Paper
|Essay Editing Services|
Buy Essays Online
Buy Term Paper Online
Write My Essay
Do my homework for me
Admission Essay Writing
APA Style Paper
Buy custom essay
Case Study Services
Cheap Research papers
Chicago Style Papers
Essay Writing Service
|Buy Term Paper Online|
Literary analysis essay
Application essay writing
Cause and effect essays
Compare and Contrast essay
Critical Analysis Essay
Buy college papers
Buy Essays online
College Term Papers
Essays for Sale
Research paper topics
Term Paper Writing
Five paragraph essay
Personal Essay writing
Online Writing Services
Buy Cheap Essays
Course Work Writing
Critical Essay Writing
Free Term Papers
Turnitin plagiarism checker