Ethics can be very ambiguous based on many variables. What are some
of these variables that your analysis was based upon? Explain how you
would have handled the situation if you were the leader of the
organization. Suggest ways that leadership could have prevented this
situation from happening.
Embed course material concepts, principles and theories (require
supporting citations) along with at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed
- Chapter 13 in Leadership: Theory and Practice
- Frankel, T. (2008). Trust, honesty and ethics in business. Finance & Common Good, 87–93.
- Huang, L., & Paterson, T. A. (2014). Group ethical voice:
Influence of ethical leadership and impact on ethical performance. Journal of Management 43(4), 1157–1184.
- Mohammed, K. M. (2015). Social responsibility in business organizations: Exploring the investment dimension. KCA Journal of Business Management, 6(1), 43–55.
- Chapter 13 PowerPoint slides in Leadership: Theory and Practice
- The page limit is one page
- please, support your claims with a quote from the attached book or slides