- Due at the end of Week 1 (not eligible for late policy unless an
approved, documented exception is provided)*In the workplace,
incomplete work is not accepted. The professional experience assignments
are designed to help prepare you for that environment. To earn credit,
make sure you complete all elements and follow the directions exactly as
written. This is a pass/fail assignment, so no partial credit is
possible. Assignments that follow directions as written will be scored
at a 22. Assignments that are incomplete or do not follow directions
will be scored at a zero.Steps to Complete Professional Experience
One:Step One: Find an article about effective professional communication
that was published in the last 18 months.Step Two: Read the article and
develop a 25 to 50-word summary. Summaries shorter than 25 words and
longer than 50 will not receive credit.Step Three: On the top of the
page, there is a Link to One Drive – that link will take you to a
document entitled “Professional Communication Table.” Locate and click
on this linkStep four: The table requests that you provide a hyperlink
to the article, your 25-50 word summary, and your name (in the employee
section). Fill in the table with the requested information.In order to
receive your points for completing this task you must do the following:
is a pass/fail assignment. All elements must be completed (simulating
the workplace where incomplete work is unacceptable) for credit. You
cannot receive partial credit.The specific course learning outcomes
associated with this assignment are:
- Provide a viable link (not a URL) to the article
- Ensure your summary is no less than 25 and no more than 50 words
- Fill in the “Employee” section with your first and last name
- Copy the webpage link to the article you summarized and submit it to the Professional Experience 1 link in Blackboard
- Plan, create, and evaluate professional documents.
- Write clearly, coherently, and persuasively using proper grammar, mechanics, and formatting appropriate to the situation.
- Deliver professional information to various audiences using appropriate tone, style, and format.
- Learn communication fundamentals and execute various professional tasks in a collaborative manner.
- Analyze professional communication examples to assist in revision.
submitting this paper, you agree: (1) that you are submitting your
paper to be used and stored as part of the SafeAssign™ services in
(2) that your institution may use your paper in accordance with your
institution’s policies; and (3) that your use of SafeAssign will be
without recourse against Blackboard Inc. and its affiliates.