What is the difference between an entrepreneur and a small business owner? Which one are you or do you think you are? Why?
Kindly Add to CART and download the FULL sample paper at $5 Only.
This Assessment Task will address the following Learning Outcomes:
Evaluate the skills required to manage the ongoing demands associated with small business proprietorship
Analyse small business management decision making and strategies for success
Each student is to submit a 10-minute video presentation covering the following questions.
• What is the difference between an entrepreneur and a small business owner? Which one are you or do you think you are? Why?
• What skills are required to manage the on-going demands associated with running a small business? Which ones do you have? What are your skill gaps? What must you do to fill those gaps in order for you to have a successful business?
• What is your passion? Do you think you could turn that ‘passion’ into a successful small business? Why or why not?
• Research a small business owner or entrepreneur that you admire or aspire to be like. State why you chose this person. Analyse his/her business decisions throughout the small business journey and discuss what were some key strategies that led to his/her success.
For the slides:
• When you record your presentation, you also must turn on the video so you can be seen in the presentation.
• You are encouraged to be creative with your slide presentation. Try not to use too many words on the slide. Remember – “A picture says a thousand words”. Use appropriate pictures / photos that support your talk.
• You should not have more than 8 slides.
Slide 2: Entrepreneur vs Small Business Owner
Slide 3: Skills
Slide 4: Skills
Slide 5: Passion / Business
Slide 6: Owner / Entrepreneur you admire.
Slide 7: Owner / Entrepreneur business journey / strategies
Slide 8: Final slide / closing
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?