Using the theories and concepts discussed in this course, you are required to express your views and comments about the topic related to entrepreneurship, innovation and technology-related system in business organizations
Kindly ADD to CART and Purchase the Full Answer at $5.99 ONLY.
Each student will write an essay on a topic of Management & Organization. Using the theories
and concepts discussed in this course, you are required to express your views and comments
about the topic related to entrepreneurship, innovation and technology-related system in
business organizations in 1500-2000 words (excluding referencing, tables and figures).
Note: At least 10 scientific journals should be used to support your ideas.
Some examples of individual essay topic:
- Does the impact of technology elements (e.g. AI, Blockchain, Cloud Computing, Data
Science, Entrepreneurship related system) increase the overall performance of a firm?
Illustrate a real-life example to support your arguments.
- Discuss the impact of artificial intelligence (AI) on the growth and performance of SMEs.
Support your arguments with a real-life example.
- Evaluate the relationship between entrepreneurship system and organizational outcomes in
a specific industry. Support your viewpoints on the issues of management theories.
- Why do organizations adopt technological information system process innovations? Discuss
the importance of relevant management innovation theories.
Students should seek advice from the tutor on the choice of topic, the structure and the referencing style.
Below is a suggested structure for the individual essay:
a. Why do you want to write about this topic? What are the new things we can learn by
reading your paper?
b. What are the main objectives?
c. How are you going to support your ideas (i.e., the theory or method)?
d. Structure of your paper
- Present the major concepts or real world problems you want to address
- Present the theories and models that you want to use to analyze the concepts or problems
based on your real world experiences
- Analyze the concepts or problems by using these theories and models
- Present your conclusions