Using Banana bags for Alcohol withdrawal treatment Appropriately
Kindly ADD to CART and Purchase the Full Answer at $5.99 ONLY.
Be an expert in this field, please!! Completely plagiarism free paper.
Please create and write the Background, methods, and objectives, and exclusion and inclusion criteria for a medication use evaluation (MUE) titled “Appropriate use of Banana bags for Alcohol withdrawal treatment”. The main reference for the banana bags can be found when you search guidelines “CIWA-Based Alcohol Withdrawal Treatment for Acute Care And ICU” . Please follow the same format and structure as the samples included and the example form titled (Drug-Use-Evalutation-Form). I have included instructions and guidelines on how to write an MUE. If you use references other than those provided in the document “In PharmD response_2” Please use scientific and credible articles for references similar to those included in the examples provide. The document titled “In PharmD response_2” is a good resource to use and the references are prefered along with the CIWA guidelines to write this proposal. You can use these or similar ones. Use SUPERSCRIPT for all in text citations
-The hospital can be referred to as XXX
*The Banana bag is very old and is on formulary However, it’s addition to XXX formulary is currently unknown and there is no current banana bag protocol for use at XXXX hospital.
-This group will be a Retrospective chart review from July 1, 2020 through July 1, 2021
- I have included the order set for XXX hospital as an attachment its a picture of how it’s ordered.
- I want to asses appropriate use of banana bags, correct treatment duration, and if the order set is being used to order the banana bag
- At xxxx hospital a physician can find the order by typing in “ Banana bag” under orders ,and the order comes up as “Custom infusion with MVI + additives” The order includes
* Sodium Chloride 0.9 % Solp, Order dose: 1000 mL
- Multiple vitamin with Vitamin K 3,000 unit-150 mcg/10 mL Soon, Order dose: 10 mL
- Thiamine 100 mg/mL soln, order dose: 100 mg
- Folic acid 5 mg/mL Soln, order dose: 1 mg