Types of Dimensions topics
Kindly add to CART and download the FULL sample Essay for this paper at $5 Only.
Pick one of the Dimensions topics that interests you and complete the following.
- Find a current news article that is related to one of the three lectures listed above. Give a brief (1-2 paragraph) summary of the article.
- Describe (in 3-5 paragraphs) why the topic is interesting to you. Connect this interest to the article you have found and to the relevant guest lecture.
- Some potential questions you may answer: What experience or information sparked your interest in the topic? Do you see a potential career in this area? How does the topic make you feel? Did you learn something new from the article or the lecture? Why are you interested in the topic?
- You must include one direct lecture citation in your paper.
- Use in-text citations and a works cited/reference page (APA or MLA, either is fine) for all sources.
- Default Calibri Font, 12 point, Double spaced
See the Formatting and Citation Guide for more specifics about formatting and citations.