Topic: What is the role and responsibility of public health professionals in addressing the impacts of the food system on health?
Kindly Add to CART and download the FULL sample paper at $5 Only.
- Type of paper:
- Book report
- 2 pages / 550 words
- Health & Medicine
- Type of services:
- Writing from scratch
- Paper Format:
**Must have read “Food inc.: How Industrial Food Is Making Us Sicker, Fatter, and Poorer—And What You Can Do About It” by Karl Weber**
The writing style is blog-like writing style. The goal of this assignment is to learn how to communicate
scientific and policy information more effectively to a lay audience.
• Respond to the prompt using data and key quotes from the book. Your job is to demonstrate
your understanding of the book and its key messages/lessons. You can cite additional research
or material as needed to make your points but these should be appropriately cited (using APA or
other complete reference format).
• Develop an outline for your reflections – be clear of the “story” you are trying to tell in your
• Write your reflection paper, print and turn into me by the date required.
• Your reflection papers should can also include your own reflections on the social, scientific and
ethical issues associated with the book/issue. Any position/personal commentary should be
well supported by the literature/science and should not be “emotional”.
Depth of analysis, quality of review: 40%
• Detailed understanding of the issues in the book, clear response to prompt.
Use of quotes/statistics from book (or articles) 35%
• Use of adequate data and material from the book to support points made
• Use of data and material from other sources to support points.
Grammar and use of language (good science communication): 25%
• Correct grammar usage and proofread, clear “story” and flow
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?