To complete this assignment, you must conduct a library search for a peer-reviewed, sociological, academic journal article on a topic of sexuality. The article you select must be current (published after 2000).
Kindly ADD to CART and Purchase the Full Answer at $5.99 ONLY.
To complete this assignment, you must conduct a library search for a peer-reviewed, sociological, academic journal article on a topic of sexuality. The article you select must be current (published after 2000). You may select either a research article or a theoretical article. Please avoid articles focused on teaching sexualities, book reviews, and/or discipline review articles (summaries of research within a given area of study). Your article should also be full length (usually 15-30 pages).
Your review must include:
- A brief summary of the article. This should be in your own words (do not quote materials). Discuss what research questions the research is attempting to answer and what the major conclusions are. In other words, what did they study and what did they discover?
- How did they collect data? For example, interviews, document analysis, existing statistical information, observations, laboratory manipulations, survey research, etc.) In some studies there are two or more sources of data. Give a brief overview of how the data were acquired.
- What was the population under study? In other words, who did they collect data on?
- Note any shortcomings that the researchers note in terms of methodology and/or data collection.
- Discuss any ethical issues the researchers faced in conducting their research.
- Offer a critique of the research. Identify any weaknesses of the research, potential biases, or overlooked key issues. What would you do to make the study better?
- Connect what you’ve read in your article to something you’ve read in class. In other words, make a meaningful connection to what you’ve learned in class. Synthesize the ideas and convince your reader that there is a connection. This will require you to have deep comprehension of course materials. Be sure to reference the course source by author’s/authors’ last name(s). Do not use lecture videos for this aspect of the assignment. (Course material I would attached in the file: Sexuality Pleasure)