The leader of a local health care organization
Kindly ADD to CART to purchase the FULL answer at only $5.99
The leader of a local health care organization, Cindy Janowski, has noticed leading organizations successfully implement QI plans. Cindy wants to ensure her organization keeps current with those organizations’ quality standards. She has hired you to research the industry’s quality standards and to learn how to improve quality in her organization.
Cindy sent you an e-mail, which states:
Per our earlier conversation, I just want to make sure that we’re on the right track, and that I’m understanding everything. I’ve put together a list of questions I have. If you can answer these for me, that would really help me out. Here they are:
- What is the purpose of quality management in the health care industry? And why is it needed?
- Why do various health care stakeholders define the quality of care differently?
- What roles are involved with QI?
- What areas must be monitored for quality?
- What accrediting and regulatory organizations are involved in QI? What are their roles?
- What helpful resources and organizations affect QI?
Thanks for your help with all of this!
Write a 700- to 1,050-word response to Cindy.