Supervision Of Therapeutic Recreation Services
Kindly ADD to CART to purchase full answer at only $5.99
To introduce the Therapeutic Recreation Specialist to the concepts, theories and practices of effective supervision in today’s health and human service delivery system. The essential elements of supervision that are pertinent to being an effective practicing therapeutic recreation supervisor in either a clinical setting or a community-based Therapeutic Recreation setting will be covered.
Goals for Course :
1. To develop an understanding of the basic components of supervision, which are necessary to function effectively in a Therapeutic Recreation setting.
2. To develop the knowledge and skills necessary to write a Mission and Purpose Statement for a Therapeutic Recreation agency.
3. To develop the ability to write effective goals and objectives for a Therapeutic recreation Department.
4. To develop a more in-depth understanding of how staff groups function within a therapeutic environment and how they differ from treatment groups.
5. To develop an understand and an appreciation for the role ethics play in a Therapeutic Recreation setting.
6. To develop the skills necessary to administer and evaluate performance appraisals for clinical staff in a Therapeutic Recreation Department.
7. To develop an understanding of the concepts of risk management as they apply to a Therapeutic Recreation Department.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?