Relationship between ethical governance, transparency, and organizational stability.
Kindly Add to CART and download the FULL sample paper at $5 Only.
With the easy identification and communication of unethical business activities via electronic media, business ethics and the responsibility of business leaders to conduct business in an ethical manner have become a topic of conversations and legal actions. Nothing is hidden in the modern business world; the ethics surrounding the decision making process are readily visible to the public and directly influence the stability of an organization. In this assignment, you will explore the relationship between ethical governance, transparency, and organizational stability.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (1,500-1,750 words) in which you discuss the relationship between ethical governance, transparency, and the stability of organizations.
Include the following in your paper:
- A research based discussion of the characteristics of ethical governance. How is ethical governance evident in the operations of an organization?
- A research based discussion of the components of organizational stability. How are they are evident in the organization?
- A discussion of the ethical responsibility of a business to be transparent in its operations. How much is a business ethically obligated to divulge to the public?
- A research based discussion that presents the relationship between ethical governance, transparency, and organizational stability.