Read the article by Ronald Brownstein and view the PBS film ‘Latino Americans – Prejudice and Pride
Kindly Add to CART and download the FULL sample paper at $5 Only.
Read the article by Ronald Brownstein and view the PBS film ‘Latino Americans – Prejudice and Pride (Episode 5 in the series https://www.pbs.org/video/latino-americans-episode-5-prejudice-and-pride/ (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. ). Write an essay in response to your thoughts on these:
- In the first paragraph, summarize the key ideas presented in the article and film about social movements and their effectiveness.
- In the second paragraph, offer your ‘response’ to the synthesis of these ideas in your thoughts.
- In your response, you may want to consider the following questions:
- What do you think were the most effective tactics used by the Latino movement? Why?
- Evaluate how well the Latino movement exhibited WUNC: (page 164 in textbook: Worthiness, Unity, Numbers, and Commitment)
- What lesson(s), if any, did you take away from the film?
- Does the Brownstein article suggest any ways we need to adapt movement strategies to the situations we face today?
- Support your argument using the text readings and your general knowledge of American politics.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?