Older adults are often categorized as a vulnerable population. Do you agree or disagree with this observation? try to determine what puts older adults at risk and what can be done to eliminate some of the risk.
Kindly ADD to CART and Purchase the Full Answer at $5.99 ONLY.
• Older adults are often categorized as a vulnerable population. Do you agree or disagree with this observation? try to determine what puts older adults at risk and what can be done to eliminate some of the risk. • Explain why these risks are important and what can be done to eliminate or minimize them.
Your initial post must be posted before you can view and respond to colleagues, must contain minimum of two (2) references, in addition to examples from your personal experiences to augment the topic. The goal is to make your post interesting and engaging so others will want to read/respond to it. Synthesize and summarize from your resources in order to avoid the use of direct quotes, which can often be dry and boring. No direct quotes are allowed in the discussion board posts.
Post a thoughtful response to at least two (2) other colleagues’ initial postings. Responses to colleagues should be supportive and helpful (examples of an acceptable comment are: “This is interesting – in my practice, we treated or resolved (diagnosis or issue) with (x, y, z meds, theory, management principle) and according to the literature…” and add supportive reference. Avoid comments such as “I agree” or “good comment.”
· Initial Post: Thu, Oct 28 by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) of the US.
· Response Post: Sat, Oct 30 by 08:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) of the US – (the response posts cannot be done on the same day as the initial post).
· Please note: No late assignments will be accepted for Module 5 assessments.
· Initial Post: Minimum of two (2) total references: one (1) from required course materials and one (1) from peer-reviewed references.
· Response posts: Minimum of one (1) total reference: one (1) from peer-reviewed or course materials reference per response.
· Initial Post: Minimum 200 words excluding references (approximately one (1) page)
· Response posts: Minimum 100 words excluding references.