Kindly ADD to CART to purchase full answer at only $5.99
Assessment Task 3: Case Study
Students will complete a case study which discusses the provision of ethical, legal, evidence-based, holistic person-centred care including the establishment of realistic and relevant goals through the theoretical examination of a particular nursing specialty case study using the
Clinical Reasoning Cycle (Levett-Jones, 2018).
Case Study SelectionStudents must select and respond to the case study questions that reflects their allocated clinical placement specialty. If you have not been allocated a specialty placement by the end of week 4, please refer to your LEO campus announcements forum and the introductory lecture for
instructions on how to proceed. If you are repeating the unit, or for any other reason unsure which case study to complete, please contact your campus LIC.
Please note – under no circumstances should you repeat the same case study twice.There are a variety of case studies on LEO page under the case study tile:
• Choose the one that best reflects your specialty placement
• BNBP students – must do ‘High Dependency’ Case Study
Students are expected to use the Clinical Reasoning Cycle (Levett-Jones, 2018) as a framework to plan and evaluate person-centred care. You are being asked to think through the case scenario
and then discuss how data was collected and the type of data collected, identify problems and nursing issues, identify and state the objectives and discuss how care was provided in order to
address the issues and evaluate the interventions carried out: (analyse and identify a nursing issues/problems/needs, set objectives, discuss the nursing interventions and evaluate the
interventions of care carried out). Students are expected to apply the clinical reasoning cycle to address the case scenario using the following format: • Provide an introduction
• Consider the person’s situation
• Collect, process and present related health information
• Identify and prioritise three (3) nursing problems/issues based on the health assessment data that you have identified for the person at the centre of care.
• Establish goals for priority of nursing care related to the nursing problem/issues identified
• Discuss the nursing care of the person; link it to assessment data and history.
• Evaluate your nursing care strategies to justify the nursing care provided
• Reflect on the person’s outcomes/your learning
• Provide a conclusion
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?