Kindly Add to CART and download the FULL sample paper at $5 Only.
- Type of paper:
- Literary Analysis
- 3 pages / 825 words
- English & Literature
- Type of services:
- Writing from scratch
- Paper Format:
Assignment: Write an analysis to interpret literature
Purpose: To apply critical thinking and analysis in your writing
Rough Draft Due: Wednesday, November 21st when class starts
**Make sure to reach the word limit for the rough draft**
Due Date: Monday, November 26th when class starts
Requirements: 750-1,000 wds, a double-spaced typed page, and only your analysis! No outside research. Make sure to add a creative title. This is your work so please make it stand out!
Topic: Read Haruki Murakami’s “Sleep”
Here are some questions to consider:
1. What is your thesis—the main idea of the essay?
2. What does the language of the text symbolize or suggest?
-Focus on the story and the character—not the author.
-Focus on metaphor, analogy, symbolism
3. What are some underlying themes (message) of the story?
-Focus on the importance of the story and its meaning
Do not say à The author says that… or The author is trying to say that…
Do say à The story suggests that… or The character’s situation reflects…”
· typed and printed
· placed onto a Microsoft Word document
· Times New Roman, 12 pt. font
· 1 inch margins
· indented paragraphs
· creative title centered in the middle with regular font
· MLA citation
· page numbers
· third-person only
· no first- or second-person (e.g., you, your, me, I, my, we, our, us)
· no contractions (e.g., don’t, isn’t)
· header on the left-hand side
DateAssessment: I will evaluate your paper on the knowledge of conventions, clarity and coherence, rhetorical choices, and formatting (rubric in the syllabus). I will also check if you used critical thinking skills in your analysis.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?