Do my homework:The Impact of Culture on Marketing Mix and Branding
Kindly Add to CART and download the FULL sample paper at $5 Only.
Assignment 1: Principals of Marketing Marketing Ethics
The Impact of Culture on Marketing Mix and Branding
Today’s marketing organizations are expanding into new international markets to stay competitive. Cultural differences in those markets can lead to conflict and misunderstanding. To improve communication internally in the marketing department and externally with customers and suppliers, it is important to be aware of the differences between the culture in the home country and the various cultures in which a business operates. Customers in different cultures may use products differently or be influenced differently by marketing messages, so when developing global brands, it is critical to know the cultural differences.
Complete this assignment to demonstrate your understanding of how cultural differences can present a challenge for marketers when selecting the right marketing mix and developing global brands.
Read the following materials located in the Pearson eText:
Keegan, Global Marketing Management, Pearson eText, 8/edition
The Global Cultural Environment: Discussion Questions 1, 7 and 8 from Keegan, W. J. (2014). Global marketing management (8th ed., p. 132). Boston, MA: Pearson Education.
Answer Questions 1 and 7 on page 132 to show your understanding of
how cultural boundaries can present a challenge for marketers.
• A 400-word paper
Step 1: Consider the questions.
In a paper of 400 words, formulate a written response to the following:
• What is culture? Is there such a thing as a cultural universal or cultural universals? If your answer is affirmative, give an example of a cultural universal. If it is negative, explain why there is no such thing.
• Take an element of the marketing mix and describe how cultural analysis and factors may impact its planning, execution, and design with respect to a new product launch.
In a paper of 400 words, formulate a written response to the questions in Step 1.
Use these writing guidelines:
• Include a cover page and a reference page in addition to your required word count.
• Use correct APA format.
• Double-space text.
• Use size 12 Times New Roman font.
• Use section headings to organize.
• Indent paragraphs.
• Include in-text citations.
• Use correct spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and verb tense.