Describe the role of the adult nurse and the importance of effective communication when working in partnership with people, their families and health care professionals What am I required to do in this assignment?
Kindly ADD to CART to purchase full answer at only $5.99
An academic narrative essay in which you demonstrate the role of the adult nurse in a variety of settings and insight into adults’ experiences of ill health
1. Comprehend the range of health needs and services that adults may experience
2. Describe the role of the adult nurse and the importance of effective communication when working in partnership with people, their families and health care professionals What am I required to do in this assignment?
To meet the learning outcomes for this unit you are required to submit a narrative academic essay focusing upon a patient whose care you have participated in, observed and communicate with in practice.
You need to briefly demonstrate an understanding of what condition or symptom has brought them to hospital and what health need has been identified.
Using the Roper-Logan-Tierney model of nursing identify one health need related to the activities of daily living that your patient’s condition is affecting. From then you will discuss and describe how the nurse identified that need, how it was met by the MDT and how effective communication met the need of the patient Is there a size limit?
•You will need to choose an adult patient who you have met in practice and participated in care with
• You will need to discuss the context of their admission and identify an activity of daily living that is being affected.
• Your patient should be central to the narrative
• You will discuss the role of the nurse and MDT in meeting the identified health need.
• Demonstrate how effective communication between the patient, nurse and MDT can be facilitated and the rationale for this
• Your discussion must relate to your chosen patient and must be supported by a broad range of academic literature
• Your essay will need to be written in the third person
• Your essay should be fully referenced using the Harvard system – refer to the University referencing guidelines for full details.
aim to focus on the following
1.Identify, explain and justify the context behind the patient admission and the chosen health need identified.
2.Identify, explain and demonstrate the evidence base behind the nurse’s actions in identifying a health need with your patient.
3.Identify and explain the role and actions taken by the identified MDT member in meeting the need of the patient with supporting evidence base behind their intervention.
4.Identify and explain the importance of effective MDT communication in meeting the need of your patient. Justifying how doing so met your patients health need.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?