Chemical Attack on the Super Bowl
kindly AD this product to cart at only $5.99
I need you to elaborate this paper from 6 pages to 10-12 pages following the instructions of writing final paper given below. You can use the same content you did in this paper but must highlight it to get my professor idea about it. Make sure to add headings for each section to make the content of paper more clear.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- 1. Must be a minimum of 10-12 double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference page) and formatted according to APA style. Must include a separate title and reference page.
- 2. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement, address the topic of the paper with critical thought, and must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- 3. Must use at least five (5) scholarly resources and citation in all APA format.
Include the following criteria and provided scenario for the Recovery Plan to elaborate this paper.
SCENERIO: Chemical Scenario: Chemical Attack on the Super Bowl
The New England Patriots are taking on the New Orleans Saints in the Super Bowl, located in the Louisiana Superdome. The Superdome’s capacity for a football game is approximately 72,000; and the stadium is packed to capacity with excited football fans.
At the beginning of the second quarter fans report a bitter almond smell coming from both the men and women’s bathrooms. Hydrogen cyanide (HCN), a colorless gas form of cyanide, has been released into the stadium via the vents in the Stadium bathrooms. Fans that have visited the bathrooms are experiencing the worst symptoms, while all fans and players are beginning to display symptoms of cyanide poisoning.
Create a recovery plan based on this scenario, which is specific to a chemical attack. Address all of the necessary criteria for the Recovery Plan as it relates to this chemical scenario.
The Recovery Plan should contain the following criteria:
- 1. Explain the specific agent used in the attack and the effects of the agent on victims, and surrounding areas, if appropriate.
- 2. Explain symptoms victims will experience and display
- 3. Identify which government agencies (local, state, and federal) will need to be involved in the response to the terrorist attack.
- 4. Explain the appropriate role and responsibility for all agencies involved.
- 5. List communication methods between first responders and involved agencies; and identify necessary information that will need to be communicated to the public.
- 6. Explain the unique challenges first responders will face when responding to the attack.
- 7. Identify the proper Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) that will be needed when responding to the attack.
- 8. Explain how first responders should establish a perimeter and how large the containment effort should be.
- 9. Explain what sort of decontamination procedures and equipment will be necessary to treat victims.
- 10. Identify the appropriate decontamination stage for the attack, and explain initial decontamination considerations.
- 11. Explain the type of evidence first responders should be looking for, and how first responders can preserve any evidence.
- 12. Discuss the effect the attack will have on the area.
The first draft of paper is attached that you need to elaborate.