Can write a good research proposal: How to write a good research proposal
Kindly Add to CART and download the FULL sample paper at $5 Only.
A simple proposal should be a two to five page overview of your research divided under the following headings:
- Title and topic
- Research questions you plan to investigate in the context of existing research/literature in the area
- Significance and impact of the research
- Methodology/research tasks required to undertake the research
- Any particular needs, if applicable (e.g. resources, facilities, fieldwork or equipment that are necessary for your proposed research program).
A good way to start your proposal is to think about your potential audience.
- Who is your academic audience and how might this work affect their understanding of the field?
- Is there an audience beyond academics, such as practitioners or the general public, who might care about your work? Why should they care?