Cab Company Cost Equation uber lyft
Kindly Add to CART and download the FULL sample paper at $5 Only.
Rideshare companies such as Uber and Lyft often charge a flat fee, in addition to per mile rates and other fees. Other cab companies may include per minute rates in addition to the per mile and pickup charge.
Using your own experience or some Internet research (ride.guru or taxifarefinder.com are great resources):
- Write an equation that represents the rideshare or cab company’s rate for your area.
- Is this a function? Why or why not?
- Using the equation, how much would it cost to go from your home to your job or other important location?
- Which of the parent equations covered this week does your equation match?
- What transformations were done to the parent function to get your equation?