Business Ethics In Action
Kindly ADD to CART to purchase full answer at only $5.99
Learning outcomes to be assessed
On completing this module, students should be able to:
1. Critically analyse the context of different sectors in which companies operate and identify the main ethical issues of each particular industry.
2. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the complex philosophical, moral and cultural concepts underpinning business ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainability.
3. Apply expertise to problem solving of contemporary ethical challenges and to be able toimplement tools such as ethical codes, policies and the design of ethical training programmes.
4. Show evidence of critical understanding of the impact of business ethics on different stakeholders and the implications for corporate governance.
5. Demonstrate a clear understanding of the main virtues of a leader and in particular about the role of prudence in decision-making
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?