Kindly ADD this product to cart at only $5
Paper instructions: TEXTBOOK TO BE READ AND REVIEWED
1. Davis, Leo D. The First Seven Ecumenical Councils (325-787): Their History and Theology. Collegeville: Liturgical Press, 1990
BOOK REVIEW INSTRUCTION TO BE FOLLOWED to write the paper
1. Write a 1000-word (4-page) review of the book. In your review, do the following:
2. Briefly summarize the main themes of the book.
3. Critique two of three main themes covered in the book.
A. What are the strengths of the author’s arguments?
B. What are the weaknesses?
4. Support your critique with well-reasoned arguments.
NOTE:Please take time out to look at the content of the Grading Rubric and the Example of a Book Review Paper.