After the Civil War
Kindly ADD to CART to purchase the FULL answer at only $5.99
After the Civil War, the United States became a much more industrialized society. Between 1865 and 1920, industrialization improved American life in many ways. However, industrialization also created problems for American society. Consider events that took place after the Civil War and discuss ways that industrialization affected the U.S. between 1865 and 1920.
You have already developed a thesis statement and developed an outline in which you identify three main points relevant to your topic. Now you will develop the final paper in which you explore your main points in detail.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.
- Discuss three (3) major aspects of industrialization between 1865 and 1920. In your response, consider society, the economy, and politics.
- Identify three (3) specific groups that were affected by industrialization and provide two examples for each group describing how the group was affected. (Consider issues such as race, ethnicity, gender, child labor, etc.)
- Summarize how industrialization affected the life of the average working American during this period. Use specific examples and details.
- Use at least three (3) academic references besides or in addition to the textbook.Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources