A Study of Undergraduate Students
Nursing: A Study of Undergraduate Students
1. For this writing assignment, you will complete a research essay. Pick a topic and write 3-4 pages. Also, include a title page and reference page.
I will use your mapping exercise(attached) to ensure you are using the subtopics identified in your paper.
Use 2-3 articles or references to write your paper.
2. Under module 5, complete the APA worksheet(attached). Download the APA worksheet, type your answers directly on the worksheet, and upload it back into the canvas.
APA Citation Worksheet
Give the in-text citation and reference page citation for the following resources. You should give the citation for a direct quote without integrating it into your writing. An example quote is given so that all you must do is give the citation afterward.
1. Author(s): Lynn Smith Year: 2010
Title: A Study of Undergraduate Students Page number: article pgs. 170-191; quote pg. 172
Journal: Collegiate Learning Review
In-Text: “… out of every five students feels unprepared for writing classes” _____________________________.
2. Author(s): Allen Jameison and Susan Plette Volume: 4
Title: A Quick Look at the Symptoms of Adult-Onset Cardiac Disease in Diabetics Issue: 2
Journal: Journal of Medical Practices Page number: article pgs. 80-85; quote on pg. 83
In-Text: “…showed few symptoms after two weeks of treatment” ______________________________________.
3. Author(s): Steven Marisol Publisher: McGraw-Hill Publishing
Title: Mathematical Concepts for Non-Math Majors City of Publication: New York City, New York
Year: 2008 Page number: quote pg. 214
In-Text: “…to show the matrices’ values” ___________________________________________________________.
4. Author(s): Jan Plumm and Carol Neischke Publisher: Harley Publishing, Inc.
Title: A Creationist View of Sexuality City of Publication: New Brunswick, New Jersey
Year: 2008 Page number: quote pg. 113-114
In-Text: “…sexual habits leading to cohabitation” ____________________________________________________.
5. Author(s): John P. Ackran Date of Publication: September 21, 2013
Title of webpage: Statistics of Insurance Coverage of Elderly Date of Access: April 3, 2014
Sponsoring Organization: Organization for Medical Reform
In-Text: “…no coverage available” _____________________________________________________.
6. Author(s): No specific author Date of Publication: May 3, 2011
Title: Coordinating Grassroot Campaigns for Liberal Conservatives Date of Access: June 28, 2014
Main Page Title: Grassroot Strategies
Sponsoring Organization: Grassroots of America
In-Text: “…by building on previous voters” ________________________________________________.
Do you need high quality Custom Essay Writing Services?