Pilots in the Middle East:The Gist: A study on the rising problem of the increasing demand for civil aviation pilots and how to formulate possible solutions to meet the rising demand for pilots over the next 20 years in the Middle East and Gulf Region.
Here’s a few helpful notes about this research topic:
– To identify the demand for pilots in the next 20 years and the current practices to achieve the short falls
– To better understand the factors why the number of general aviation pilots is steadily declining on a yearly basis
– To investigate weather or not programs from various civil aviation organizations to promote aviation are effective, and to see how they could be improved
– To investigate weather or not the industry needs, or is willing to change to adapt to the solve these problems
– To better develop new methods to successfully increase the appeal of flying to the new generation.
– To see how internal and external factors of the aviation industry affect the issue
– To have a full understanding of the issue and give recommendations to rectify the issue
It will require some research on the cause of the problem and what’s the origin, and what could some of the possible solutions be.
Now to the format of the proposal. Its very simple, I only require two short sections:
1. The scope of the project, which should perhaps be a paragraph or two, including the problems, probable causes, what kind of literature and other kinds of research could be used to formulate a solution
2. The Aims & Objectives of the research proposal. This is a bit longer than the scope and should be in bullet point format.
– The first objective should just identify what the problem is and its causes
-Then, it should be followed by 2 *secondary* objectives, then 2 *primary* objectives and finally, the final objective should be what the recommendation would be towards solving the issue.