Draw Conclusions: After you complete the simulation, you will compile a report on your achievements of the game.
- Did you have overall positive or negative earnings (list the total portfolio amount)?
- What was your most profitable stock? If you did not have any that made you money, which company lost the least?
- What company cost you the most money?
- How many transactions did you make throughout the game, and what was the dollar amount that the transactions cost you?
- Did the transactions have positive or negative externalities on the outcome of your game?
- What was the economy’s overall performance during these weeks?
an overall analysis that discusses your stock investments as well as a
general trend you might have noticed in the stock market as a whole.
Your analysis should be three to four well-developed paragraphs. This
will be the third part of your Research Project.
- Make sure you give credit to the sources you use. (See information later in this section for examples.)
Make Inferences: Discuss what you have learned from this activity.
- Based on your findings, where do you think you might invest the money left to you by your great-uncle?
- Can you think of any other influences that might affect your decision on where to invest your money?
- Identify the things you learned about the economy by participating in this simulation.
- Did you like playing the game, and would you recommend it to others?
to these questions in three to four well-developed paragraphs. This
will be the fourth, and final part of your Research Project.