1) Minimum 6 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Part 6: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing Research
1. Name and describe :
a. Five continuous
b. Five discrete
c. Five categorical variables.
2. Which ones are you going to use in your practicum? ( discrete )
Part 2: Nursing Research
Topic: Adolescent smoking
1. Describe the topic you are planning to use for the clinical practice experience (adolescent smoking).
a. Explain why
2. Create a PICOT research question that will guide the practice experience (Following the format).
Part 3: Nursing Research
Topic: Adolescent smoking
1. Discuss the purpose of the literature review and which topics are you going to search for your topic?
2. Discuss also what are the challenges that nurses are facing today when they have to do a literature review?
Part 4: Patho
An adult patient with a chronic myelogenous leukemia sits down with you to discuss his questions and concerns about his upcoming bone marrow transplant. He has already received some educational materials and participated in a family conference during which health team members described the procedure and potential complications. He has been told that he has a risk of graft rejection or graft versus host disease (GVHD), but he does not understand the distinction.
1. What are the similarities between graft versus host disease and graft rejection?
2. What are the pathophysiologic differences between graft versus host disease and graft rejection?
3. How would these differences be manifested clinically?
Studies have shown a protective effect of mild to moderate GVHD in cancer patients who have had a bone marrow transplant.
4. Based on your understanding, can you explain these findings?
Part 5: Patho
A 32-year-old mother is driving her 10-year-old daughter home from the store when their van is stuck by a drunk driver, causing their vehicle to careen over a bridge into the water below. The daughter’s arm is caught underneath a crumpled seat. Acting quickly, the mother is able to move the entire 400-lb seat to free her daughter’s arm and take her to safety. They are taken to a local emergency room and treated for minor injuries.
When the mother arrives to the ER, she is perplexed at how she was able to move the seat. She tells you she can barely lift 50 lb at home.
She asks you how it was possible for her to move such a tremendous amount.
1. How would you respond?
2. The woman asks you how to further explain to her “how all levels of the brain work together to perform such a complex movement”?
Part 6: Patho
Fifty-four–year-old Fred is complaining of a headache that started about 2 weeks ago. For the past 2 days, the headache has increased in severity, and he is photophobic and has uncial rigidity and projectile vomiting. CT scan results show an arteriovenous malformation in the basal artery and a small hemorrhagic bleed in the middle meningeal artery
1.How is the concept “disorders of brain function” related to Fred’s presenting symptoms?
2.What aspects of cerebral circulation would come into play in Fred’s case?
|Our Services||Our services||Our services||Our Services|
|Custom Research Papers|
Custom Term Paper
Dissertation Writing Service
Do My Essay
Do My Essay For Me
Do My Paper
|Essay Editing Services|
Buy Essays Online
Buy Term Paper Online
Write My Essay
Do my homework for me
Admission Essay Writing
APA Style Paper
Buy custom essay
Case Study Services
Cheap Research papers
Chicago Style Papers
Essay Writing Service
|Buy Term Paper Online|
Literary analysis essay
Application essay writing
Cause and effect essays
Compare and Contrast essay
Critical Analysis Essay
Buy college papers
Buy Essays online
College Term Papers
Essays for Sale
Research paper topics
Term Paper Writing
Five paragraph essay
Personal Essay writing
Online Writing Services
Buy Cheap Essays
Course Work Writing
Critical Essay Writing
Free Term Papers
Turnitin plagiarism checker