MGT172 HW4 - hw4
Business Project Management (University of California San Diego)
Introducing Scrum at P2P
- How would you assess P2P’s effort at introducing Scrum?
As far as I am concerned, Scrum does not work well in P2P’s IT after second sprint later even if it implements well in the first sprint. Admittedly, I would to say the cons Overperform pros quite a lot. There are some evidences of pros and cons listed below:
- The product manager, named Isaac Smith in the midway forced the IT team to change majority of features they have done
- Prem played the whole role to task master is also a mistake. The correct way should be the team members to solve all problems, not only
- The other 3 planning meetings are more of a formality are a waste of
- Prem and Isaac involved and intervened too much on this
- The project delayed 12 weeks that were longer than planned At the same time, new features they completed were not satisfied with the customers well.
Activate subscription to View the Whole Post