Q1– How would a manager use the systematic thinking and the intuitive thinking in problem solving? Give examples. (5 Marks)
Q2-You are under a lot of pressure because the problem situation involves social loafing and poor performance by one of your team members. You have come up with a reason to remove him from the team. But, you feel very uneasy about it. As team leader, what do you do now? Describe each step of your process. (5 Marks)
You are starting up your own company that will launch a new innovative idea (could be a product/service). Answer the following questions.
1. Describe this innovative idea (1mark).
2. Which segmentation technique you would be using to segment the market? And why? (2mark)
3. Which targeting strategy you would be following? And why? (2marks)
4. Who would be your main competitors? (1marks)
5. Which differentiation and positioning strategy you would be following? And why? (2marks)
6. What would be your positioning statement? (2marks)