Choose a topic that has enough complexity to satisfy Project Assignment #2 (I suggest you read the instructions for Project Assignment #2 before starting this assignment). However, do not choose a topic that is much more complex than required. I have had students use global climate change as a topic which turned out to be much to complicated to complete in the amount of time we have in this class.
Write a one to two page paper (more pages are OK if needed to show data) that includes:
- Title page including the name of your project and your name (1 point)
- Topic description (4 points)
- What is most important about the project and why (2 points)
- Historical data for the key parameters; be certain to have enough data and the correct amount of time to show the dynamics of the problem. For example, if the time period is 3 years, then you want at least monthly data if not weekly. I strongly suggest at least 25 data points, but most project will require much more than this to see the dynamic behavior. Finally, don’t give me a web link to the data. Present the data in a graph or table, (graph is better). (15 points)
- Scope and objectives for the project (4 points)
- Your references in a proper bibliography format (4 points)
Write a professional report including tables and graphs as needed; points will be taken for poor formatting, grammar, spelling, and inadequate content.