You must provide cases and examples to support the topics.
1) Identify and discuss the steps necessary to make electronic evidence admissible in court.
2) Identify various crimes and incidents that are involved in electronic forensic investigations.
3) Discuss the importance of security and computer use policies.
4) Identify and discuss the techniques to obtain evidence from Internet and Web resources.
5) Identify and discuss the types of evidence that can be recovered from computer and electronic devices.
6) Discuss the importance of documentation and chain-of-custody in the forensic process.
Specific Instructions for the Term Paper:
- Include a title page for your own paper. This includes the ?Running Head? in the page header, the title of your paper, and your name. If you don?t know how to edit a header in Word, Google for instructions on how to edit a header in the version of Word you are using and follow the instructions. Also add the university and class info as well as the date authoring the paper.
- Write a 150-250 word abstract for your the paper (on p. 2 of the Term Paper). The abstract should be a brief summary of your paper.
- Next you need a Table of contents page.
- Next you will start the paper. The 12-16 page starts counting from this page. All prior pages are pages for ?metadata? information about the paper ? and not part of the body of the paper.
- PAGE LONG INTRODUCTION :should provide the reader with an overview of what you are covering.