- Create a board from your profile[Copy Direct URL]
- From your profile, click the plus icon
- Click Create board
- Enter a name for your board and click the box next to “Visibility” if you want to keep this board secret
- Click Create
- [Copy Direct URL]Create a board when you save a Pin[Copy Direct URL]
- Hover over the Pin you want to save
- Click the name of the suggested board on the top of the Pin
- Click Create board at the bottom of the list
- Enter a name for your board, turn on the switch under “Secret” if you want the board to be secret, or add collaborators if you want
- Click Create
Just to clarify:
You are only submitting a Pinterest board website link to blackboard.
It should have at least 6 boards with the Pins related to answering the information for the assignment.
See example for labeling below. You can be creative with the wording. But you need boards and labeling so I know which Pin belongs to what part of the assignment.
- 1.) Board=Phonetics. Pins= Four pictures or cartoons related to teaching phonological awareness in a creative way for preschoolers.
- 2.) Board= Writing. Pins=Two creative activities to encourage writing for kindergartners.
- 3.) Board= Speaking. Pins=Two poems or finger-plays using speaking strategies for preschoolers.
- 4.) Board= Health. Pins= At least 5 activities you could use to promote health (at least one for each age group listed below).
- A.) infants
E.) Children grades 1-3
- 5.) Board= Magnet. Pin= At least one activity related to magnets in your science curriculum
- 6.) Board= Parents. Pin= At least one related to the importance of creativity that would be helpful to parents
Due: Sunday midnight
Submit your Creative Activities Pinterest Board link.
Your Pinterest Board should contain at least 25 items related to creative activities across content areas: reading, writing, speaking, science, mathematics, nutrition, health, social studies, music, art, movement, and drama. The following seventeen (17) are required; the last eight (8) are your choice. Remember to cite ALL sources.
- four pictures or cartoons related to teaching phonological awareness in a creative way (to preschoolers)
- two creative activities to encourage writing for kindergartners
- two poems or finger-plays using appropriate speaking strategies – preschool
- share at least five activities you could use to promote health (at least one for each age group)
- children in grades 1-3
- one activity related to magnets in your science curriculum
- find one article related to the importance of creativity that would be helpful to
- Find at least two websites that contain information on creativity
- The name of the website
- The URL
- A description of what is available on the website
- The use of the website for educators