Comprehensive Change Management Process (130 points)
This project for this course requires students to create a
comprehensive Change Management Process, including its origination and
implementation. To complete this project, address the following:
- Choose a Middle Eastern organization in which you are currently
working or with which you are familiar. Provide a brief description of
the organization, including its history, number of employees,
products/services, mission/vision, strategies, etc.
- Discuss the problem or issue confronting the organization. Why is
there a need to change (e.g., falling profits, low morale, challenges
recruiting talented employees, etc.)?
- Assess the principle reasons for the organization’s problem or
issue. What is the root cause and what are other causes of the
- Identify the intended change you propose for the organization.
Detail the reasons for the change, including any research you conducted
that led you to this recommendation (for instance, similar organizations
in a similar situation followed this strategy, or studies indicated
this was the preferred solution for other organizations in a similar
- Identify a plan to implement the change. Be clear about the steps or
processes that you propose to implement this change, including any
resources which may be needed throughout the process.
- Identify the measurement/control mechanisms you would utilize to
determine if the change management process is working effectively. Also
include any contingency plans you would propose if/when the plan is not
implemented as intended.
- Finally, offer a brief statement about what you learned from
completing this project and how your research in this course has
affected your perspective/perception of change.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 6-8 pages in length, which does not include the title page,
abstract or required reference page, which are never a part of the
content minimum requirements.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles and theories from the textbook and at least four scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Chapter 11 in Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit
- Alharbi, J., & Singh, S. (2013). Knowledge transfer, controls,
and performance of MNE subsidiaries in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Foresight: The Journal of Futures Studies, Strategic Thinking and Policy, 15(4), 294-306.
- Parry, W., & Cheese, P. (2015). Big change, best path: Successfully managing organizational change with wisdom, analytics and insight (1st ed.). Chapter 10, 219-244.
- Chapter 11 PowerPoint — Organizational Change: An Action-Oriented Toolkit
- The page limit is 6 pages
- please, support your claims with quotes ftom the attached book or slides