you have been given an assignment that needs to be completed using the Chicago
referencing style here are a few guidelines that you should follow as you write
- Create a one-inch margin all around your paper
- Select the Times New Romans font and use font size 12
- Use the left justified text and double space your work
- Indent paragraph beginnings by half an inch, use block quotes
and hanging indents for the bibliography.
- Place the page number and last name on the top right corner
of the paper
- The title of the paper should be placed at the center and
half way of the cover page while your name should be centered directly below
- Center your teachers name, course title and institution at
the bottom of the page. Note that the cover page should not be included in the
total page count and neither should it be numbered.
Chicago style page ordering