Aspects of Humanization
- At present, there are numerous media channels more so, social media that have allowed people from different backgrounds, cultures and societies to vividly comprehend the essence of common humanity (Brenner 126).
- This has not always been the case as previous societies suffered significant social decadence stemming from the simple notion of a limited moral scope.
- Conquerors subdued their foes on the precinct that they were lesser men deserving subjugation under those with mightier armies.
- A common trend is that human society and its reliance on hierarchy for sustenance of law and order has suffered legitimized genocide, limitless aggression and exploitative violence as witnessed in a few richly documented personal accounts (Branagan 31).
- Three books serving as primary focus points for this paper shed light on the aspects of humanization.
- These include The war against the weak by Edwin Black; The diary of a young girl by Anne Frank, the definitive edition" edited by Ottoh Frank and Mirjam Pressler; and Sophie Scholl and the white rose by Annette Dumbach and Jud Newborn.
- THESIS STATEMENT
- This research paper addresses the issue of a common humanity as projected in literature materials which exhibit the human characteristics between opponents as founded on a basic moral scope.
Activate subscription to View the Whole Post