Addressing Nursing Issues in Rurally Populated Areas
- Urban areas continually realize progress in attempts to appraise health statuses of resident.
- The same cannot be said for rural areas as depicted in recent medical publications.
- There is the need equitable health policy implementation in rural as well as urban regions if a country is to reap from the diverse benefits associated with having healthy populations (Chang, Daly, Hawkins, McGirr, Fielding, Hemmings, ... & Dennis, 2011).
- THESIS STATEMENT
- This research paper critically evaluated issues nursing professional face in the quest to ensure quality service delivery is accorded to people living in rurally populated areas.
- INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT
- Many healthcare institutions in rural settings fall behind in acquiring modern medical equipment which makes diagnosis a